Welcome to the 2024 Call
This is the calendar to apply the 2024 Call by a new “Single Phase” mechanism:
|Announcement of the Call
|Opening and registration in the call (3 weeks)
|from March 6th to April, 3rd
|Deadline for submitting projects (Single Phase)
|April 3rd, 3:00 p.m. (Eastern time, Washington D.C.)
|Evaluation of projects (4 weeks)
|April 3rd to May 1st
|Selection of winning projects
- The call and the Terms of Reference are announced publicly in January 2024. This means that the interested teams of scientists and technicians must begin the project design process in January by working together in the Word and Excel formats provided in the Manual of Instructions. Teams will have time to develop and write the projects from the announcement of the call (January) until its closing on April 3, 2024, at 3:00 pm (Eastern Time in the United States, Washington D.C).
- To register your project officially and according to the instructions you will have a period from March 6, 2024, to April 3, 2024, at 3:00 pm (Eastern Time of the United States, Washington D.C). Projects that have not been officially submitted by the online system will not be considered.
- This new call mechanism will be carried out in a Single Phase. The teams will send the final project with all its sections completed without exception and according to the Instruction Manual. The project will be sent in “Word” format and the tables in “Excel” format as indicated in the instructions.
- The projects will be evaluated by international experts for 4 weeks and they will prepare a recommendation to the Board of Directors.
- The winning projects will be announced between July and August, or once the Board of Directors expresses the allocation of financing in Minutes.
Regulations, Forms and Instructions
- Terms of Reference Call 2024
- Electronic application instructions (opening on March 6th, 2024)
- Project Form
- Budget Annex
- Operations Manual (MOP) Section II
- Medium Term Plan (PMP) 2020-2025
- Other IDB regulations
Proposers are asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified their projects were submitted by the online system before the closing date. FONTAGRO’s Secretariat will not be able to answer those emails on the same day of the closing.
Technical Administrative Secretariat, email@example.com