FONTAGRO announces the 2023 Call for the presentation of projects "Science, technology and innovation to make agriculture and food security more sustainable and resilient to climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean"
Financing and duration
- Maximum budget requested by proposal: $ 200,000 USD.
- Duration: 36 months.
- The proposed activities must be carried out in at least two FONTAGRO member countries.
Profile submission method
Profiles must be uploaded to the digital profile submission system. There you must register and follow the steps indicated on each screen. Profiles that arrive at FONTAGRO by other means or formats or after the closing date and time established in the call will not be accepted.
The closing date and time is April 3, 2023, at 3:00 PM . United States Eastern time, Washington D.C,
2023 Call - Call for Proposals
"Science, technology and innovation to make agriculture and food security more sustainable and resilient to climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean"
Profiles have already been submitted and are being pre-selected.
Schedule Phase I
- Call Launch: December 2022.
- Call Opening: January 02, 2023 to April 03, 2023
- Deadline for submitting concept notes: April 3, 2022.
- Evaluation of concept notes: April 03, 2023 to May 05, 2023
- Invitation to applicants to prepare final proposals: May 8, 2023.
Schedule Phase II
- Development of final proposals: May 8 to August 7, 2023.
- Submission of final proposals: August 7, 2023.
- Evaluation of final proposals: August 7 to September 4, 2023.
- Board of Directors’ decision and notification to applicants: October 2023.
INFORMATION AND INQUIRIES
Technical Administrative Secretariat (TAS)
Information and inquiries
Technical Administrative Secretariat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org