FONTAGRO announces the 2022 Call for the presentation of projects " “Innovations to improve the sustainability and resilience of farms to the impact of climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean".
Financing and duration
- Maximum budget requested by proposal: $ 200,000 USD.
- Duration: 36 months.
- The proposed activities must be carried out in at least two FONTAGRO member countries.
Profile submission method
Profiles must be uploaded to the digital profile submission system. There you must register and follow the steps indicated on each screen. Profiles that arrive at FONTAGRO by other means or formats or after the closing date and time established in the call will not be accepted.
The closing date and time is April 8, 2022, at 3:00 PM . United States Eastern time, Washington D.C,
“Innovations to improve the sustainability and resilience of farms to the impact of climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean”
The call are over.
- Terms of Reference Call 2021.
- Operationa Manual
- Medium Term Plan 2020-2025.
- Agreement Establishing FONTAGRO.
- Instructions and forms.
Schedule Phase I
- Call Launch: December 2021.
- Call Opening: December 13, 2021 to April 8, 2022.
- Deadline for submitting concept notes: April 8, 2022.
- Evaluation of concept notes: April 8 to May 13, 2022.
- Invitation to applicants to prepare final proposals: May 16,2022.
Schedule Phase II
- Development of final proposals: May 16 to August 8, 2022.
- Submission of final proposals: August 8, 2022.
- Evaluation of final proposals: August 8 to September 6, 2022.
- Board of Directors’ decision and notification to applicants: October 2022.
Information and inquiries
Technical Administrative Secretariat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org