FONTAGRO announces the 2021 Call for the presentation of projects "Innovation for sustainable and resilient agri-food and territorial development in Latin America and the Caribbean".
Financing and duration
- Maximum budget requested by proposal: $ 200,000 USD.
- Duration: 36 months.
- The proposed activities must be carried out in at least two FONTAGRO member countries.
Profile submission method
Profiles must be uploaded to the digital profile submission system. There you must register and follow the steps indicated on each screen. Profiles that arrive at FONTAGRO by other means or formats or after the closing date and time established in the call will not be accepted.
The closing date and time is April 9, 2021, at 3:00 PM EST.
Innovation for sustainable and resilient agri-food and territorial development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Profiles have already been submitted and are being pre-selected.
- Terms of Reference Call 2021.
- Operationa Manual
- Medium Term Plan 2020-2025.
- Agreement Establishing FONTAGRO.
- Instructions and forms.
Schedule Phase I
- Call Launch: December 2020.
- Call Opening: December 14, 2020 to April 9, 2021.
- Deadline for submitting concept notes: April 9, 2021.
- Evaluation of concept notes: April 9 to May 17, 2021.
- Invitation to applicants to prepare final proposals: May 17,2021.
Schedule Phase II
- Development of final proposals: May 17 to August 6, 2021.
- Submission of final proposals: August 6, 2021.
- Evaluation of final proposals: August 9 to September 10, 2021.
- Board of Directors’ decision and notification to applicants: October 2021.
To know the preselected profiles press here.
Information and inquiries
Technical Administrative Secretariat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org